· A design student local or abroad that takes pride in designing attractive and usable interfaces
· Genuinely fascinated about the marriage of physical hardware and digital experiences
· Looking to expand your design skillset by utilizing all the methods and tools you only read about in school.
· Have a few projects, professional or academic, that allow you to showcase a strong sense of visual design and rational design thinking.
· Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and interactive prototyping tools (Invision, Flinto, Principle etc).
· Have a keen interest in working in a collaborative team, as well as external development teams and clients.
· Comfortable with presenting concepts and ideas to both clients and your team.
We're a boutique design studio touching on some of the most interesting problems of our time. Whether it's designing apps to help people meditate, VR shopping experiences, or designing innovative digital signage for Amazon, we're constantly solving problems that are on the cutting edge.
We're looking for a creative, driven design intern with a sharp eye, strong interaction design skills, and a passion for snacks (and possibly beers) on a Wednesday afternoon.
If this opportunity sounds like the one you or someone you know has been waiting for, don’t hesitate to send your portfolio and a short message about yourself to email@example.com.
Wage: Compensation dependent on experience
Candidates should be Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents or hold a valid Canadian Work Permit.